Sunday 25 November 2012

Best Online Drawing Websites Similar to iSketch


i sketch
iSketch (Photo credit: Comrade_S)

iSketch Alternatives - Top 'Guess-the-Sketch' Games Online


Do you love playing Pictionary online? Me too. I don't know what it is, but there's something totally exhilarating about expressing yourself real-time in front of an audience online. Whether it's with strangers, friends, or family, online drawing games will never fail to amuse me.

I've been playing iSketch for years now and while I've yet to get bored of it, I did start to wonder if there were any other online drawing communities out there to test my artistic skills. So I did some searching and found to my utter joy that, yes, indeed there are. If you're interested, check out these cool sites like iSketch elsewhere on the web.

iScribble is one drawing game I'd never even thought possible before. Basically, you get a single whiteboard and anyone in the room can draw whatever they like, at the same time. When I first heard about it, I thought, "no way this is going to work", given how many trolls you see on iSketch ruining things for everyone else.

Strangely enough, I haven't seen one troll on iScribble yet, and all the other players seem rather courteous to say the least. This is definitely one online sketching game worth checking out if you fancy yourself an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment